UHS Safe and Sane 2021
When & Where
Doors will open at 10:00PM and will lock at 12 Midnight. The event will end promptly at 5AM. Students are encouraged not to drive to the event as parking is limited and they will be very tired driving home. In the event that we need to cancel this event due to COVID-19 the registration fee will be refunded. If the student or someone in the student's family is positive at the time of the event their registration fee will also be refunded with proof of a positive COVID test result. We ask that anyone who is not feeling well to please not attend. Temperature checks will be taken at the door. Masks are required at all times. The Frederick Indoor Sports Center (FISC) has taken several precautions to keep their facility clean and safe. They are operating at 25% capacity and our event will be well below 15% capacity. FISC has taken the following precautions to keep all of us 'safe and sane'! Our kids deserve a grand send off after this crazy year!
- Additional air purifier fans have been placed around facility
- Electrostatic sprayers will be used for additional cleaning
- Foot kickers on restroom doors have been installed
- Continued partnership with Bioactive disinfecting on a regular basis
- Entire facility is cleaned regularly and will continue to do so
- Cleaning after each session – disinfecting as many ‘high touch surfaces’ as possible
If you have any questions or need more details about the safey and precautions taken at FISC feel free to call them directly at (240) 215-4040 or visit their webiste http://www.frederickindoor.com. We are excited to move forward with this event and to celebrate our UHS SENIOR CLASS OF 2021! Register today! Don't delay!
- UHS Safe and Sane 2021$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0